Christmas is near. 3 days to go ^^ So now i'm gonna make something festive, something fun to welcoming the Holiday-Christmas spirit. Yay!
Today i create this green eye makeup with red matte lips. I've got inspired from Christmas tree decoration, which is full of gold, red, green color. If you don't wanna look too much with red lips, you can change with peachy-nude lips or dusty pink. So lovely ^^
Product that i used in this tutorial...
- NYX e/s base in Skintone
- Sugarpill "Tako" and "Midori"
- Urban Decay pigment in Protest
- Mizzu eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Pencil in Zero
- Maybelline Express Volume Mascara in Black
- MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara in Green
- Viva Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- NYX Brow Cake Powder in Brown/Dark Brown
- Monistant Chafting Gel Primer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Neutralizer
- Loreal Matt Magique Powder
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Milani Rose Blush in Flora Passion
- Make Over Matte Lipstick in Red Heatwave
I hope you enjoy this! Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^^
Pssttt, this cute Santa beanie has made from my sister.