So in this post, i will share with you my eyebrow routine. Even tho, i still can't do my eyebrow perfectly, but at least i try to make it balance as possible. Hahaha ^^ Keep Watching and Enjoy! And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my Youtube channel ya!
Here is ME with my currently eyebrow shape! Making a perfect eyebrow isn't easy. Especially when we're in hurry. That's the most 'Take-A-Long-Time' things to do. If you can't make it really really good and precise, at least make it balance. Because, as you may know that sometimes i draw my eyebrow in a different shape. Hhahhaha! Stupid, i know :(
Product that i used to make my eyebrows are....
- VIVA Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Make Over Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- NYX Eyebrow Cake in Dark Brown/Brown
- Maybelline Brow Mascara in Dark Brown
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 35 to clean everything as well
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow in Highlight on my brow bone
Until now, i'm still searching the good product for my brows. Actually, all the product that i mention above is quite good. But, i think there's something wrong with me. I never satisfied in Makeup ahahaha...
I'm still curious with some product, they're:
- NYX Eyebrow Gel (i already order this and still otw)
- ABH Dipbrow in Soft Brown
- Brow Bar To go by WhiteningLightning
- The Balm Brow Pow
- Tarte Brow Mousse
And many more............