Who doesn't like Smokey Eyes? The look that can make you sexy, dramatic, edgy and super duper cool? Plus, it's really easy to create. You can wear this look for any occasion. Casual to party whatever. So... Here's the tutorial of 'How To Make Smokey Eyes Makeup'
In this video...
I'm using The Balm product. Not everything but only for the eyes, contour and blush. Because i dont have The Balm lipstick and foundation. Hahhahaha ^^
So, how to make Smokey Eyes not too much or looks tacky?
The key is, mix your smokey eyes with natural color palette. Because of the eyes is already strong, so soften up your look with nude lips, beige pink lips and also fresh/soft cheeks. Actually it's OK if you wanna wear red on your lips. But, make sure you choose the right red. Ex: wear matte than super glossy lipstick. Eerrr, it depend on your personal taste sih, but at least makes everything balance between the eyes, lips and entire face.
Product that i used..
- Maybelline Baby Pore Skin Primer
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Natural Beige
- Maybelline Instan Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
- The Balm Down Boy Blush
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- NYX e/s base in Skintone
- The Balm NudeTude Palette
- Mizzu Eyeliner Pen in Black
- UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
- Viva Eyebrow Pencil
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brown/Dark Brown
- Lavie Lash False Lashes
- MUFE RAI in Matt 2
- Make Over Lipstick in Frappz Nude