After we've been through fasting for a month in a Holy Ramadhan, now, as a Moslem we will celebrate our feast day ^^ Eid Mubarak! Yay <3
I have tradition with my big family in Eid Mubarak. Usually we're meet in the elder one and we all "Sungkem" --> Eeerr i dunno what it is in English haha then enjoy Opor Ayam, Sambel Goreng Ati and of course, ketupat!
So, in this special occasion i wanna create this 'Nothing-Special-Look' for Eid Mubarak. I just wear a neutral color palette for my eyeshadow. No vivid color, no fun color, no glitter of course Hhahahha..
So Here Is The Look....
As you can see, i only wear bronze and old gold eyeshadow, peach blush and coral lipstick ^^ I'm not contouring my face that much, and no highlighter for this look. Why? Because usually, Eid Mubarak moment makes me do much activity and i can't away from Haha-Hihi with all my cousins. So i need something simple on my face during Eid Mubarak!
The Products That I Used...
- Revlon Photoready Face Primer
- Wardah Lightening BB Cream
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Neutralizer
- Maybelline BB Silk Powder
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Etude Proof 10 e/s Base
- The Balm Nude Tude Palette
- Maybelline Hyper Gloss Liner in Black
- UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil Liner in Mildew for underneath the eyes
- Clinique Pencil Liner in Grey for inner corner
- ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel
So, What is your fave look for Feast Day? I'd like to hear yours on this comment down below ya ^^ Just share with me <3
Happy Eid Mubarak! I'm so sorry if i did a lot of mistake, until i've hurt your feelings :( I dont mean to do that. I swear.
HAPPY HOLIDAY! GOD BLESS YOU..