How are you? So back again with me with this 'Comfort Zone' eye makeup tutorial. Why i said it's Comfort Zone? Yes because everybody can use this look. And it perfect for every skintone, every occasion and every type of you guys. No matter you white, fair, medium, dark, olive, deep... This kind of look will good on you!
This look is easy to use. You can create as much as you wanna do. Just add a bold black eyeliner to make a glam look. Add a bronze goldy glitter to make a dramatic look. Or just let it keep neutral. Whatever you want, this look will never goes wrong.
- Loreal Lucent Magique in G7
- Rimmel Kate Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Make Up Store Blush in Frozen Daiquiri
- Mary Lou-Minizer Highlighter
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Vanity
- Nyx Single Eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
- MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
- NYX Slide on Pencil in Black
- Maybelline Magnum Mascara
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy
- NYX Megalast Gloss in Natural
What do you think?
Do you like it? Hmm.. just lemme know in this comment down below, do you like neutral color palette or bright & fun color palette?