First of all, i wanna ask you. Who doesn't love GOLD? And who doesn't wanna be elegant? Or glamour? i'm sure 100% all of you raise your hand haahaaaha... So this time i want create a look like that.
Actually, this look is so easy to make. All that you need is just Burgundy and Gold Eyeshadow. Then you can mix everything as well with coral, peachy, or pink blush. And for the lipstick, if you wanna look more glam and fab, wear red lip color!! Awesome i swear...
The key when you wanna be perfect with this look is, wear you favorite dress and be confident with it. Also, pair with fine jewelry, big hair style, confident smile and you ready to Rock the world!!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Creamy Beige
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Wet n Wild Coverall Powder in Light/Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Sleek Blush in Pantao
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone
- Sariayu 25th Anniversary Palette (Burgundy, Black, Gold and Bronze)
- Prestige Intensity Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
- MAD Mineral Gel Liner in Chocolate Mousse on my brows
- NYX Brow Powder
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick shade Matt 7
- Etude House Lipstick
That's my glam look! I hope you like it and BYE... Muuuuaaaaahhhhh!