Usually i tend to create something dark, now i wanna create something bright. Yes, because i believe that bright eyes can instantly boost my mood. Also, it's really fun to do ^_^
And with color, we can play and create the looks that we want. Whether if you wanna be sweet, sexy, festive, or sassy!
- Monistant Chafting Gel Primer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
- Maybelline BB Silk Powder in Honey
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Sleek Blush in Mirror Pink
- NYX e/s base in Skintone
- Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette
- NYX e/s in Hawaiian Coffee
- NYX e/s in Hollywood
- MAD Mineral Gel Liner in Blackout
- PAC Pigment shadow in Blue
- Borjuise Clubbin' Eyeliner in Black
- Viva Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Wardah Matte Lipstick no.15
I love how its looks. Orange meets Yellow, mixed with purple and blue. Such a Summertime! Even tho it's December and it's not supposed to be Summer (Yup, I thought it'd be Winter out there) but Ok-lah if i created this look. Hahahaha...
I feel so happy everytime i know that my eyes are Pop Up! I feel like there's a candy all over my eyes. And i also feel like my eyes are blinking *Wink*
But basically i still prefer to be dark instead of bright for my daily use. Hahhaa! Because, sometimes dark is more neutral and easy to mix & match with any outfit.
So, Do you like this look? Enjoy ya....