What is your weekend plan? I have a very long holiday this weekend because on 15th Oct there is a public holiday in Indonesia. So Monday is a "Hari Kejepit Nasional" so a few office is free that day. Hahhaha...
So, here i'm gonna give you inspired for you guys who wanna go insane on your holiday! Maybe it's too much for everyday used, but it's OK if you wear it for party and clubbing.
I always like for a very dark and smokey eye makeup. Dunno why, it looks so sexy to wear with a pale lips and little black dress. So here is the look!
I'm super exciting when created this look! I think this is super gorgeous especially if you wanna go out at night. You can add glitter or rhinestone to make it more DRAMA. hahaha..
- Monistant Chafting Gel Primer
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation in Sandy Beige
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light
- PAC Cream Foundation #10
- WnW Coverall Pressed powder in Light/Medium
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- NYX e/s Base in Skintone
- Urban Decay BOS III (Green area)
- Laneige Liquid Liner in Black
- NYX Slide on Pencil Liner in Black
- Sariayu Eyebrow Pencil
- Sariayu Lipstick in Reog 3
So, what is your favorite look for weekend? Neutral eyes still ROCK the day, but sometimes you need something different than usual, rite? ^_^
So, here is my video tutorial. Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE! Heheh..