How are you? How's your day?
So today i'm gonna give a review about this product that i already try for 2-3 weeks. I know that this is so hype and many beauty bloggers and Youtube gurus out there rave about this. Get ready to start? Let's gooohhhh...
Everybody knows that this product is really friendly for everyone who has a sensitive skin. Because this is not contain any alcohol and also fragrance free. So i wanna give a try how great this product is, with my daily makeup and they're waterproof plus heavy consistency of the formula.
Here i'm tested the foundation, eyeliner, lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, highlighter and also the very waterproof mascara!
How to use it:
1. Soak the product in to the cotton pad.
2. Dab it gently to your eyes/face and leave it for 5-10 second (Especially if you wear a full makeup or waterproof makeup, leave it more longer)
3. Swipe it out gently while press it on o make all the makeup removed well from the eyes/face.
4. If the makeup is still there because of it's hard to remove, press and swipe again until it's surely gone from your eyes/face.
5. It don't need to rinse after that. But if you feel that your face still dirty, you can wash your face with your favorite facial wash.
As you can see from the picture above, i dab the cotton pad to my hand where all the products stay. Then a rub it gently to remove all excess. Everything is gone as well. But for the Maybelline Volume Express Waterproof Mascara, is a little bit hard than others. So i need 3-4 swipes to remove it.
Look at the this, everything is gone except the Mascara in the right. Like i said before, that actually waterproof mascara needs a oil based remover to remove is as well. But, Bioderma is already work well without making my face getting break outs or acne prone.
What i like about Bioderma Sensibio H20 is..
- No Fragrance
- No Alcohol
- Leaving my skin fresh, soothe and calming without any greasy or dirt feeling
- Easily absorb on the skin
- Remove the makeup as well
What i dislike about this..
- It's a bit hard to remove the very waterproof makeup especially mascara. You need extra effort for it.
Well, will i Repurchase this product? Ummm..... Maybe YES in the smaller size. Because i think i prefer to erase my makeup (And i can't leave home without my very waterproof eyeliner & mascara. LOL) with ordinary oil based remover like Biore or Loreal did.
But, i will recommended it for everyone who has a very sensitive skin! And i'd have to give a B+ for Bioderma Sensibio H20!! Yay..