How's your weekend? I hope everything going well. Today i make a look which become my all time favorite look, YES it's Dark Eye makeup! But, to make it more feminine, i add a pink color between the black. Hahha...
I think that everybody can use this makeup. Because this Smokey Eyes is seems to be made for everyone. As long as you confident with it, Go Ahead! Hahaha.. And, because this is so bold and dramatic, maybe you can make sure you're gonna go to the right place with this. Eeerrr, will you go to the traditional market with this eyes? Meh! LOL
Product I Used:
- Monistant Chafting Face Primer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation in Medium Beige
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light
- PAC Cream Foundation for contouring
- ELF HD powder
- CARGO Blush in Catalina
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadow primer
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Dollipop
- NYX Matte eyeshadow in Black
- Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Trio Eyeshadow (Silver part)
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
- Borjouise Clubbing eyeliner in Black
- Sariayu Brow Pencil in Brown
- Make Over matte lipstick in King in Pink
Well, here i attach my Video Tutorial on Youtube! I hope you enjoy it, and dont forget to Subscribe! Hooreee...
Have a NICE DAY!