It's already Monday, and i think that time flies so fast! Aaarrgghh. 2 more days i will back to office. Yup! I spent my holiday in home. Nowhere to go. Just eat-sleep-eat again, and i just waiting my body will look like a hippo. Hahaha!
Here i make a FOTD and video tutorial named "Sparkling Plum Makeup". You know, when silver meets purple, it become so glamorous and sexy!
Shimmery eye makeup is perfect to use for your party night time. Because the eye is already heavy, you can soften it with light pink color and nude pink lips. I love this overall looks. My eyes become so stunning and the main point, this is easy to create. You can see in the video tutorial below.
- Monistant Chafting Gel Primer
- MUFE All Matt Foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35
- CARGO Blu Ray Powder shade 20
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
- WnW Fergie e/s primer
- WnW Trio e/s Spoiled Brat
- Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette
- NYX e/s in Black
- MAC e/s Phloof for highlight brow bone
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
- Prestige Intensity e/l in Black
- NYX Slide on Pencil in Platinum
- MAC Lipstick in Snob
- NYX Lip Extreme Lip color in Pinky Nude
And here's the video..
Dont forget to subscribe mine ya. Hhahaa.. Even though the lighting of my video is still so bad. Yeah, i record my video with my Digicam. Because i dont have any good camcorder. I will buy a new camcorder soon. Wish me luck ahahha ^_^
Come and Enjoy!!