The key is just mix the light or soft purple like Lavender, Lilac with deep dark color like Plum, Magenta. So we can get the very dramatic looks without trying too hard. Then soften the eye makeup with a light blush and pale lips.
Every skin color can use this romantic purple. Whether if you're Fair, Medium, or even dark. Because purple can suit to every skintone, then it depend on how we combine the makeup with the dress and with the occasion. You can use the purple eye makeup for dating with your boyfriend, attending wedding party, or just going out with bestfriend on a Friday Night. Yay!
So, let's be beautiful like the orchid! Bloom the happiness in your heart. You are beautiful as you are...
How To Get This Look...
- First Apply eyeshadow base over your eyelid. Also, under your eyes
- Apply light shimmery Lilac e/s from the corner to outer eyes. Blend!
- Apply Dark matte Plum color to outer-V, then add matte black to make it more depth. Blend!
- Bring the purple color to the bottom lash line, then add a black eyeliner on the waterline.
- Highlight your browbone with Champagne color
- Apply black eyeliner. You can make a wings on your eyes.
- Fill your brow with dark brown brow powder.
- Use the false lashes to make your eyes more.... WOW!!
The Products i used...
- Lioele Pore Perfecting Primer (am i right to mention name? LOL)
- Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation "Golden Beige"
- Make Over Powder "#02"
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- La Famme Blush "Pink Velvet"
- NYX e/s base "Skintone"
- NYX Single e/s "Spring Flower"
- NYX Single e/s "Black"
- Sugarpill e/s "Poison Plum"
- MAC e/s "Phloof" --> highlight browbone
- Urban Decay 24/7 e/l "Zero" --> For waterline
- MAD Mineral Gel Liner "Blackout"
- D'Eyeko Falsies
- MAC Lipstick "Snob"
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick "Mauve Outta Here" --> centre of the lips
Have a Nice Day People... Hope you enjoy it!