Yeah i know, it's been a long time i never post about my "Face Of The Day" with a many many many color creation i have. I really miss the moment where i can playing with my eyeshadow. Huhuhu......
So today (Actually i made this look yesterday) i choose the color Green mix Purple because i have a silly reason. Hihihii,, I was inspired by The Hulk. Yeah, Hulk! The green monster (or mutant, LOL) with the purple pants. But i dont wanna named my look with something 'HULK' thingy. Eeeerrrr, Hulk is scary and i am not. Hhahaha... Well people, i hope you enjoy this. LaLaLaLaLa ^_^
Those picture has taken in outdoor.
The Products i used..
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation "300 True Beige"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW 30"
- Chanel Universelle Poudre "30"
- The Balm Bronzer Bahama Mama
- Cargo Blush "Catalina"
- NYX e/s base "Skintone"
- Sugarpill e/s "Midori", "Poison Plum", "Tako"
- NYX Single e/s "Black"
- MAC Fluidline Gel Liner "Black"
- Prestige Total Intensity e/l "Daring Green" --> for lower lash line
- NYX Brow Powder
- Wardah Matte Lipstick "19"
Those picture has taken in indoor.
Well, have a nice people!
One thing that you have to do when playing makeup is, be dare! Dont ever shy or afraid to mix any eyeshadow color. The more colorful you're mixing, the more fun you have! LOVE YA....