i was super busy to prepare my Sister's wedding last week, so i didn't have time to visit my blog plus, i wasn't reload my modem so i can't do internet browsing
Ok, today i wanna make a look inspired by the one of the DC's comics character named CatWoman. Yes, she's a Super Villain who's wearing a Black Cat Costume. Super Cool!!!
Well, i try to make a CatWoman looks based on my personal taste. Hahahha! I re-create that look. So, here we go...
CatWoman was identical with Black and Dark nuance. Because she's acted in the midnight. Fight, chasing the enemies with the sexy latex costume. Edgy!
The Products i used...
- MUFE All Matt Primer
- Revlon Colorstay "True Beige" Foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW30"
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre "No.30"
- MAC Studio Fix Powder "NC40"
- Make Up Factory Matt e/s "#10" for shading
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer for shading nose bridge
- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer highlighting
- Illamasqua blush "Nymph"
- NYX e/s base "Skintone"
- NYX JEP "Milk" as a base
- PAC Face Painting "Black" & "White"
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette
- Sugarpill "Tako"
- Mad Mineral Gel Liner "Blackout"
- Prestige intensity e/l "Black"
- NYX JEP "Black Bean" for waterline
- PAC Face Painting "Black" for eyebrow
- Make Over matt lipstick "Clover Haze"
- ELF Essential lipstick "Nostalgic"
- PAC Face Painting "Red" --> Mix together
This CatWoman looks wil good for you who likes a very dark & dramatic eye makeup. It's so strong but if you combine with a pale lips and soft cheek, it'll look so sexy.
You can be creative by improving this. You can make a mask like the real CatWoman does or use a deep purple e/s to change the black.... Gorgeous!