I was so inspired with Nautical looks lately. I think it has a very chic-casual-fresh nuance. I love the combination between the red, navy blue, white, and stripes. Yes, it would be sooooo chic if you wear a stripey shirt with a navy blue skirt and red pump shoes & bag. Ooowwhh!
So those cool combination was inspired me to create a look with the Nautical themes. Bu still, i made it with my own touch. I love something bold-vivid-solid-strong nuance. Especially for my eye makeup. And, i love to wearing black for my everyday looks. So i try to combine the Nautical Looks with something elegant, sexy, glam. Ha Ha Ha..
The Products i used...
- Monistant Chafing Gel Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation "Sand Beige"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW30" & "NC35"
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- La Femme Blush "Golden Rose"
- ELF Mineral e/s Base
- PAC Face Painting (Dark Blue, Blue, White, Red) as a base & Black for eyebrow
- Sugarpill "After Party", "Tako", "Love+"
- Sugarpill Pigment "Asylum"
- MAC e/s "Phloof" for highlight browbone
- Borjouise Clubbing liquid liner "Black"
- Borjouise Clubbing e/l Pencil "Black" for waterline
- NYX Slide on pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- Maybelline Mascara
- MUFE RAI "Matt 5"
- MAC Dazzle Gloss "Love Alert"
- PAC Face Painting "Red" in the centre of the lips
With a Sun light expose..
Imagine that we're having a great vacation in a Yacht...
Enjoying the air breeze
Have a wonderful music, with a wonderful people
Have a awesome dishes