i really like something fresh, something blue, green, silvery on my eyes whatsoever. I was inspired by nature. I like to see the beautifulness of the sea. i like to learn the underwater living. Colorful fishes, crinoid of the corals, the habitat of sea algae, and more. The're awesome so it's our duty as a humans to protect and conserve marine life. We couldn't living without them.
So today i wanna make a look inspired by the sea. It looks fresh yet dramatic when wear. It gives a glamorous but still bright for the eye.
The Products i used...
- Monistant Chafing Gel Primer
- Kryolan Dermacolor "D64"
- MUFE Camouflage Concealer Palette
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- Makeup Factory matte e/s "#10" for shading
- MAC Blush "Band Of Rose"
- ELF Mineral e/s Base
- PAC Face Painting (Green+White) as a base
- Sugarpill "Midori"
- Sugarpill "Tako"
- Sugarpill "Afterparty"
- NYX Single e/s "Midnight"
- Borjuise Clubbing Liquid Liner "Black"
- NYX Retractable liner "Turquoise Blue" for waterline
- Borjuise Clubbing Pencil Liner "Black" for Waterline
- PAC Face Painting "Black" for eyebrow
- Make Up Store lipstick "Cutie"
- PAC Face Painting "Pink"
Crinoid of the Coral
Enjoy your day ^_^
Don't forget to save our mother earth. Our nature..
Let the underwater life can maintain its beauty nature and long life
Let our sea can keep alive!
SAVE OUR PLANET!