Today i'm gonna give a review about this contact lens from Princess ( I don't know the right series. ehehee..) and it's color is blue.
I bought it from Shella Sanjaya so if you wanna grab it just let her know. She also has an Online Shop Le Beaute Wonderland
So, here it is..
Princess lens "Blue"
I've got this FREE cute animal case... Yay!
Then, it's me using this lens...
OK, here's my honest opinion...
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue color.. It's really bright, really 'Deep Blue Sea' color, and it's absolutely pretty
- It has a natural pattern. Not anime thing or extreme thing like flower, diamond shape and else.
- It can enlargement my real eyes. It approx 15mm i think but it's not give a Dolly look because of its pattern.
- It has 52% water content
- It has a thin texture of the lens
What i dislike from this lens...
- I have a sensitive eye especially if i wear a contact lens. So, this lens just can held for about 3-4 hours not more. If i'm using it for about more than 5 hours, my eyes will getting itchy or sting. And, if i'm in air-conditioner room, then my eyes will quickly dried. Aaaarrgghhh!
- I give 3/5 point for its convenience. Because for me, this lens isn't too comfy. Too bad!
Ok, that's my opinion about this lens. The point is, if you're not having a sensitive eyes, it's probably good for you. This color is pretty well and it would be comfy to wear if you have a good eyes.
And this is wearable, not scary when used because however this have a natural-standart pattern as another contact lens has.
It has a minus until 10. I have 4 for the right eye and 3.5 for the left one... This is the plus point for those who have a high eyes minus.
What product i used in the photo above...
- Monistant Face Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder "NC40"
- MUFE Camouflage Concealer
- SLEEK Blush on "Suede"
- MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" as a base
- NYX JEP "Slate" as a base
- NYX Single e/s "Charcoal"
- NYX Round Lipstick "Tea Rose"