What's on your mind when you heard the word "Strawberry Milkshake"? One thing.. Soooo delicious! The pink color more give the milkshake looks cute. And it'll more yummy if you add banana on it. Sllluurrppp...
So, i put those lovely pink color in my makeup. The results is... Pretty (Ehhmmm!) this look give every woman seems so special, girly, feminine, adorable, and sweet. Perfect for dating, or going to birthday party.
With Natural Light...
The Products I used...
- MUFE Duo Matt "#205"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW30"
- Sleek Blush on "Pixie Pink"
- NYX JEP "Strawberry Milk" as a base
- NYX Single e/s "Spring Flower", "Frosty Lilac", "Cherry"
- Coastal Scent Smokey Palette in Pink Area
- MAC e/s "Phloof" for highlight brow bone
- MAC Fluidline "MacroViolet"
- Make Up Store e/l pencil (Forget the name... it's purple color)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glides on pencil "Zero" for waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glides on Pencil "Ransom" for Upper lash line
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara "Black"
- MAC Lipstick "Snob"
- NYX Matte Lipstick "Summer Breeze"
- MAC Lip Gelee "Preppy"
*Tips By Me*
If you are...
- Fair/Light Skin
Choose a frost pink color with a hint of lilac, lavender, or pale purple. It will blend well on your skin. Apply a soft candy pink blush and make it prettier with soft fuschia lipstick
- Medium Skin
Choose a deep pink color like magenta, bright neon pink, or barbie pink. Apply a bright pink blush or dusty rose blush. Add a Pale dark pink or pink-brown lipstick
- Dark Skin
Choose a dark pink color with a sheen of plum color. Or, choose a soft reddish pink color. Apply a deep pink blush, and make it complete with pink-beige lipstick.
- Add a gloss on your lips to create a fresh and sexy looks. Dont apply dramatic eyeliner. Because basically this is a sweet-nice looks.
- You can add a little highlighter on your apple cheek to freshen up your overall looks.