If you follow my blog from the start, maybe you often to found FOTD with blue & purple eye makeup. Yes, i really like the combination between both of them. they never wrong for any occasion.
If you just have a tea party or garden party, you can choose the light or soft blue & purple. And if you have a glam party or clubbing or else, make them more bold. Add a glitter if needed.
The Products I used...
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation "Sand Beige"
- MUFE Camouflage Concealer Palette
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- Make Up Factory eyeshadow "#10" for shading
- Sleek blush on "RoseGold"
- NARS Highlighter "Albatross"
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- LT Pro e/s "08" & "09"
- Urban Decay Matte e/s "Electric"
- Sugarpill Loose e/s "Darling"
- NYX Single e/s "Odyssey" for outer V
- MAC e/s "Phloof" for highlight browbone
- Maybelline Gel Liner "Black"
- Prestige Intensity e/l "Black" for waterline
- Make Over e/l "Navy Blue"
- Maybelline Mascara
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick "Bare it all"
- Bobbi Brown SPF12 Lipstick "Heather Pink"
*Tips By Me*
For more dramatic effect, give an extra wing at your Outter V. It gives a fabulous and dare look. So modern. Perfect for attending your extravaganza event. You must be a centre of the stage.
How to make a sharp wings like this? Easy... Just add a tape at your Outer V. pull the line from the outer corner of eye down towards the end of the eyebrow... Voila!
Have A Nice Day People...
Don't forget to follow @Starr_Makeup
Thank You So much...