Its named "Max Factor 2 in 1 Ageless Elixir Foundation" (I'm gonna review the lipstick soon... Promise *Wink*) Its said, the new foundation has contain of serum. It can prevent signs of aging in the face. It sounds good, right...
You know, Max Factor really works on me. I had their 3 different range from them. Miracle Touch, Lasting Performance, and Ageless Elixir. Why? Because for me, MF gives a good results. Without any cakey, flakey, unnatural, etc. It gives me a matte finish but not dead matte. The staying power is good, and it didn't make me break out. Plus, it's affordable price. Yay!
I picked the shade: Golden.
But i thought that Golden is a bit white on me. Not too ghostly, but yes it's whiter than usual. I think i must pick the shade Caramel. Maybe it will suits on my NC37 skin. But i put the powder outsmart with a darker color (Like NARS l/p in Desert or MAC Studio Fix Powder NC40)
In My Opinion...
- It comes with SPF15. It means, you get 3 good things in 1 product. Foundation-Serum-Sun Protector. Whatta great haul!!!
- The texture is smooth. It feels like a bit Mousse but not too Mousse-y, nor too liquid-y
- Easy to blend
- Smells like a fruit. But the smells is light, not to bother me
- Gives a matte finish if you apply this with sponge, and dewy finish if apply with my Sigma F80/F82 brush
- The staying power is OK. My nose getting oily after 3hours to go
- Affordable Price. It just IDR 105 (About $10)
- Easy to find in every MF's counter in the Major Dept Store in Town
- It comes with pump, so it's hygienics.
- The bottle has made by plastic. So, don't worry it will be broken. So, it's travel friendly... ^_^
- The shades which avail in Indonesia is very limited. They only have 4 shades. Poor!
- Maybe it would be better in Normal-Dry skin. Because it will getting oily in 2-3hours
Will I Repurchase this again? YES in another shades.