Well, a few days ago, i had received my lovely package from seller in Market Plaza Femaledaily named BBC Shopee. i ordered Urban Decay when they're held a web sale 20% off. So after i was thinking round and round, i choose to bought their matte eyeshadow, loose pigment, and tinted moisturizer (Review Soon).
UD Pigment in Protest
Over the NYX JEP in Milk (Left) & Black Bean (Right)
- The army green color is so pretty. And the silver glitter can softer the strong effect by the army does
- The packaging is absolutely good like the other UD does
- It comes with a brush, so it make the application more easier
- The glitter is too much. It fall out on my whole face if i don't careful when apply
- The textures is too powdery so it's not good if apply without primer
- Pricey ;p
In my opinion, the pigment is best to use over the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk. Because the color is become sooooo vibrant and solid.
- The packaging is totally awesome
- The color is pretty and bright
- Easy to blend
- The texture is smooth and not chalky
- It's not easy to apply without primer
- Pricey (LoL...)
This matte e/s is best use over the NYX JEP in Milk too. Because the white color base can make the blue become more intens, solid, bold, and brighter. But, this is also good using over the usual e/s base like UDPP, NYX HD e/s Base, Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer, Laura Mercier Eye Base in Wheat, etc...
Will i Repurchase this again? Uuummmmm,,,, i dont think so. Maybe YES for the matte eyeshadow with the other color...