How are you? I really hope you're all OK! Hehhehe...
Well, yesterday, i received a new package. Yay! I really love to see how JNE delivered my packages to my house. I love to see when i found it on my table. It feels like, that's my good day. Aaahh excited!
Ok, i bought a set from people in Femaledaily (Indonesian woman's forum) who sells this lovely babies. It contain of Milani Baked Blush, Wet n Wild Lipstick & Milani Liquif e/l (review later....)
I knew Milani Baked Blush from google. I was interest with every beauty blogger who have this. And when i saw it in real life, wooooowwww that's pretty as well.
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Actually, this is look so pale in the pan. It's Light peach/coral with a tiny mount of shimmer. Very pale...
But when i swipe it on my cheeks, i know how beautiful this blush so much.
I need 2 or 3 times to swipe, because this isn't too pigmented (I think every baked blush/eyeshadow has a same things), but at the end, this is so lovely!
*In My Opinion
- Makes my cheeks glow and looks healthy
- Its color is so pretty. It's Light peach/Coral
- It comes with a mirror under the blush
- The shimmer isn't too much. So, it isn't glittery
- Its staying power is good. Not washed out for at least 3 hours
- The price is quite cheap (about IDR160 if PO in OL Shop)
- Not avail in my country
- The packaging isn't good. Looks a bit cheapy
- You must swipe it for 2 or 3 times
- It comes with the brush, but it's so bad! Not soft, and too small
So, i really like this blush...
Will i Repurchase this again? Uuuuumm i think it will takes a long time to finish it. I will buy with another shade....