* Haiii Catra, where are you come from?
- I'm from Indonesia... Nice to meet you
* When did you first trying makeup and what it was?
- I was trying makeup when i was 13. That's a lipstick. And when i was 14, i already had my first own lipstick by Red Earth
* How come do you really love makeup?
- Uumm,, i think makeup is fun. And because of i can not drawing and painting whereas i really like to see a color chart, so i choose to drowning in makeup world. And every woman deserve to be beautiful
* What is your favorite makeup stuffs. Will you tell me?
- Okay, my fave makeup is...
~ Face & Eye Primer : Loreal Base Magique & Urban Decay Primer Potion
~ Foundation : Make Up For Ever Matt velvet+
~ Concealer : Bobbi Brown Corrector
~ Powder : NARS loose Powder
~ Blush on: SLEEK & Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge
~ Contouring Kit : Make Up For Ever Contouring Kit no.2 and no. 4
~ Bronzer : NARS Laguna
~ Shimmer : Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
~ Eyeshadow : Errr... hard choices. Maybe SLEEK Bad Girl Palette
~ Mascara : Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara in Black
~ Eyeliner : MAD Mineral Gel Liner in Blackout
~ Lipstick : MAC Amplified Half n Half. MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #30
~ Lipgloss : NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Natural
* What's your fave brushes?
- I love Sigma brushes. I think they're great and also affordable price. Plus, Black and Hot Pink Angled Kabuki by Coastal Scent. Perfect..
* Do you a MAC lover?
- Hahha... i don't think so. Basically, i'm not their big fan. I just like their lipstick and blush on. Nothing more nothing less
* If you have to stick with 3 brand of makeup, what it will be? Just 3..
- NARS. Bobbi Brown. Urban Decay
* Who is your fave International Make Up Artist?
- Pat Mcgrath and Mario Dedivanovic... They're Gorgeous!
* What's your fave look?
- Dark eye makeup. I love something bold and powerful. Brave and strong..
*Okay, What's your future plan in the makeup industry?
- Well, i have a passion on it and of course i have a dream. I wanna be a proffesional Make Up Artist and Oneday, i will open my own Studio makeup and my professional management, and if God will, i wanna make my own makeup line. hahahha.... Amien! On my mind, i wanna decorate my studio with Zebra+Fuschia theme. Black, White, Fuschia are perfect combination.. Hahhaha
* Okay, last but not least, what will you say to all the woman in the world?
- Be confident, Be dare, Be fabulous. Every woman deserve to be a beautiful. No matter how you are. And you don't need to be a 'Zero' size to be awesome... Because the beautiful come within from your pretty nice heart. Makeup is only for complement.. ^_^