This is my 1st cream blush from NARS. i've read so many review about this one by the world wide beauty blogger. And i think i like it, when i saw the swatches in the google and beauty blog. So, i ordered this at Qei Lara FB yesterday and i've got IDR270 (about $29 maybe) and here it is...
Then, I was a bit shocked when i see the color in the pan. Wow!!! It's true red... So red... Warm orange if you wanna deny if it's a red! Hahahaha...
NARS Cream Blush in Cactus Flower is quite pretty. The color is a deep orange eerrrr i think this is a bright red with a hint of gold shimmer.
- Easy to blend
- The texture is well-blended. Not too thick but not too light
- Feels comfort when apply to the cheek. Not greasy at all
- As the other NARS products, the packaging is sleek and it comes with mirror
- The shimmer is a bit annoying. IMO this is too much.
- Basically, i'm not a big fan of red blush. And this is really red on me. i didn't see a slightly of coral color..
- Very glow. Very... very glowing
Well, that's my opinion about this product. If you like a rosey-orange-terracotta blush, maybe this will suits on you. But i don't like how does the red works on my cheek. I feel a bit weird. I feel like this is the kind of a heavy cheek makeup.
But, it's better if i add loose powder over it, so the red color will more softer than before...
Will i repurchase this again? NO. Me don't likey the red blush on..