- The texture is smooth. And it blend well on my skin
- The price is super cheap! It just IDR50 (about $6)
- The staying power is good enough. Especially if i apply this after Foundation & Loose powder first
- The pan is big, so it will takes a long time to finish it
- This is good for everyday use, because the formula is light
What i don't like about this powder...
- The packaging is totally bad. Made from plastic and not modern like the other brand does, and it's easily broken & easy to scratch. Yaaiiksss...
- Bulky. The shape isn't 'makeup pouch' friendly and it's easy open lid. I mean, the lid isn't tightly
- It's not comes with mirror. Eeerrrr....
- It's not come with good sponge. So i must use my own sponge. Which is mine is more thicker and it's more hard to close the powder's lid
- The smell isn't good!! It reminds me of my grandma's old cosmetics. Very old! It scent like a rose, and not very modern... Blah!
That's my bare face using Max Factor Creme Puff #05 Translucent. I'm not wearing any foundation, concealer, face primer, etc. Just my bare skin & the powder...
The Products i used...
- Clinique Dramatically Moisturizer Gel
- Max Factor Creme Puff Powder #05 Translucent
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge "Pale Pink" as a blush
- NYX JEP "Strawberry Milk" all over my lids
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner "Extreme Smokey Gray"
- Maybelline One by One Mascara "Black"
- Prestige Total Intensity e/l "Black"
- OCC Liptar "Pageant"
- MUFE Lipgloss Lab Shine Star Collection "S4"
Will i repurchase this again? YES! Nevermind about the scent, packaging or whatsoever. It's cheap and quality is good...