The products i used...
- Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum
- Loreal Base Magique
- Kryolan Dermacolor Foundie "D64"
- Bobbi Brown Corrector "Deep Bisque"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW40"
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- NARS Blush on "Gilda"
- Stila Contouring Kit
- NYX HD e/s base
- NYX Single e/s "Hawaiian Coffee", "Golden Amber"
- UD Naked Palette
- MAD Mineral Gel liner "Chocolate Mousse"
- UD 24/7 Glides on Pencil "Corrupt"
- NYX Slides on Pencil "Jet Black" for waterline
- NYX JEP "Iced Mocca" for inner corner
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara "Black"
- MUFE Rouge Artist Lipstick "#28"
Because the wedding party was held in the afternoon, so i didn't put too much makeup or bold & edgy eye makeup. I prefer to apply brownish-gold shade color to make my makeup looks natural with a bit of glam looks.
*Tips by me for attending the weddings party*- Always use face primer/base to create a dewy-flawless-smooth looks. And prepare your skin for the next step
- Use a foundation with a full coverage. Your skin must looks perfect and fresh, without any imperfections
- Match your eye makeup with your dress, or kabaya. You will looks more stunning and beautiful
- Don't use more than three color in your eye makeup. You have to be glamour and classy. Not to giving the rebellious or festive looks. This is weddings party, not rave part nor street style...
- Soften your lips with nude, coral, dusty pink, pale pink lip color. This is will make you looks fresh throughout the event
- Don't doubt to wear fake eye lashes. Choose the glamorous type like thick-long-full fake lashes. This is can enhance your eye makeup
- Always use the makeup with a long lasting formula. Because you won't bring tote bag or big bag, right? All you need is just pretty purse. So, you can't bring your makeup pouch, it means, you can't touch up your makeup as you pleased.