How are you today? Hmm, i'm a bit busy so i just posted about a review products yesterday. Now, i'm gonna show you about my favorite makeup all of time... Dark-Bold-Deep Eyes. i dunno why, i feel like i really enjoying when applied a dark eyes makeup. It feels like "Wow, it's really ME" and in my opinion, it suits in every occasion like party, wedding party, dating, photo shoot etc..
Basically, i love black eyeshadow in my eyes. It gives me a mysterious gaze and also give a lil glamour accent. It tend to make me feel sexy yet dare (Oops..) But, lately i like to replace the black color with the other softer shades like grey, dark blue, deep green, plum, or maybe bronze. It still give you an extra glamourous look but it also can attenuate the fierce looks effect....
The Products i used...
- Loreal Base Magique
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation "Sand"
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- BBPR "Pale Pink" as a base blush
- Bobbi Brown Blush "Nectar"
- SLEEK Contouring Kit "Medium"
- ELF Mineral e/s Base
- NYX JEP "Milk" as a base
- NYX Trio e/s palette "Ceramic"
- NYX Single e/s "Charcoal"
- NYX Single e/s "White"
- Borjuis Clubbing Liquid e/l "Black" for near to lash line
- Maybelline Gel Liner "Black" for upper lash line
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l Pencil "Black" for waterline
- Maybelline Mascara
- NYX Brow Cake powder "DarkBrown/Brown"
- Loreal Lip Color Rich "Taffeta Caresse"
- MAC Lip Gelee "Preppy" in the centre of the lips
*Tips By Me*
- Use a matte grey e/s to create a Modern-Mod looks. Choose a light grey to bright it up.
- Choose a dark grey to make more dramatic looks.
- Apply a matte black e/s in your OuterV to give an extra fierce effect. Your eyes will look sharply.
- If you wanna go to the party, choose the shimmery effect. And don't forget to add a creamy glitter on the centre of your lids
- Apply a white e/l on your waterline to open up your eyes and make it looks bigger.
So yeah,,, here's my favorite looks. Sometimes i know that Smokey Eyes is really boring and too common, but i still back again to do the makeup with this look. So far for me, dark eyes can create something depth and brave.
Well, What's your favorite makeup? I wish you will enjoy your day whatever you wear color on your eyes and also clothes... Yay!