So do i, even that i'm not a big fan of natural-brown makeup, but i have to agree that earthy color is really good and pretty. It can makes you look fresh, not to 'trying to hard' look, and simple.
The Products i used...
- Biore UV Face Milk SPF50
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- NYX Cream Blush "Natural"
- MUFE Duo Matt "205" for touch up
- SLEEK Blush "Life's a Peach"
- SLEEK Contouring Kit "Medium"
- NYX HD e/s Base
- LT Pro e/s "ES02"
- NYX Single e/s "Hawaiian Coffee" for outerV
- Make Up Store Micro Shadow "Brownie"
- UD 24/7 Glides on Pencil "Corrupt" for upper lash line
- UD 24/7 Glides on Pencil "Bourbon"for lower lash line
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black" for upper waterline
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara "Black"
- MAC Prolongwear Lipstick "Till Tomorrow"
- NYX Round Lipstick "Mars"
*Tips by Me*
- Use the earthy color that suits to your skin tone. If you have a Warm undertone, choose the shade of bronze, dark chocolate, gold, rose gold, terracotta, and golden shimmer. And if you have a Cool undertone, choose the shade of coral, light brown, beige, nude/sand, peach, pale yellow, and broken white.
- If you wanna look more glam, add a little gold glitter in one of your makeup that you wanna focus on. Example, in your eye makeup, highlight in your cheek bone, shimmer in your lips. Dont add it in all your face area, because it will look you're trying too hard to be sparkling..
- Ponytail your hair, or curl your hair. Voila! You're such a Beautiful Natural Princess... ^_^