Today i'm not in the mood to apply much makeup. Because a few weeks ago, my face was getting break out. So,i wasn't use foundation for awhile. So i decide to made a simple looks, but still it will makes me pretty and stunning *Blushing*. I could say that i'm a huge fan of bold eyes, and black eyeliner. Many FOTD that i posted was mostly used a black eyeliner. Whether it's blend with eyeshadow, or i used it alone. So, here i wanna share about my simple-bold-stunning black eyeliner with two different lipstick color. One i used "The Fuschia" lips which is give my total looks so modern-edgy-dare... And the other one i used "The Sweet Pink", which is give my total looks seems so feminine-girly-simple-fresh. Here it is,,,
With The Fuschia Lips
The Sweet Pink Lips
The Products i used...
- Baviphat BB Cream SPF30
- Meow Mineral Powder "Naughty Chartreux"
- MUFE Duo Matt for touch up
- SLEEK Blush "Pixie Pink"
- ELF Blush "Tickled Pink" for highlighter
- Borjouis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Maybelline Gel liner "Black"
- MUFE Aqua Liner "Black"
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil "Black Bean" for centre of the lids
- NYX Slides on pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- PAC e/l "White" for waterline
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara "Black"
- NYX Matte Lipstick "Summer Breeze"
- MAC Lip Gelee "Preppy"
- NYX Black Label Lipstick "Dusty Rose"
So, what do you think? What the looks do you like the most? Basically i'm prefer The Sweet Pink, but sometimes The Fuschia looks more fun to wear. The Fuschia could instantly makes you look stunning and extra ordinary. And The Sweet Pink will makes you look fresh and calm...