A few days ago, Jule (The owner of that shop) email me to offer me that gift. She wants to gimme a box of eye lashes. It comes with 3 different lashes. 1 box contain of B775, B776, and B270. Wow... i'm so Happy. i'm so impress with this complimentary. Thank You Jule *Kiss*
So here they are....
B776 (the blue lashes) - B775 (the purple lashes) - B270
Look How pretty they are...
The Products i used...
- Naturactor foundie #151
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- MAC Studio Fix NC35 for touch up
- ELF Blush "Tickled PInk"
- MAC Blush Fafi Edition "Fashion Frenzy"
- PAC Blush "B03" from the palette
- ELF Mineral e/s base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk" as a second base. To make the e/s more bright
- NYX Singled e/s "Hollywood" "White" & "Charcoal"
- NYX Trio e/s "TS06"
- Coastal Scent 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette "Silver"
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Maybelline Mascara "Black"
- MAC e/l "Black" for waterline
- PAC e/l "White" for inner corner
- Falsies B775 from Make Up Tools Shop
- MAC Lipstick "Snob"
- Etude LicidDarling lipgloss "Fuschia" (i dunno the right number, LOL) for the center of the lips
In my Opinion, Make Up Tools Shop sell so many good and high quality fake lashes in affordable prices. And also they have a kind type of lashes according to your needs, whether if you wanna find the elegant, bold, natural, girly, dramatic, or fun one. The lashes is very soft as a human hair. And you can use it for 2-3times after you use for the first time, depend on how you treat the lashes well. Clean the remnants of the glue in the line, so the lashes can be use again in next time.
Will i repurchase the fake lashes again? Of Course YES... Because it's very pretty...
* i add another fake lashes in my inner corner for creating the more dramatic look. With Unbranded fake lashes...*