Now i wanna post my FOTD with my special fake lashes from Make Up Tools Shop by Jule. A few days ago, i posted FOTD with my B775. Now, i wanna try to make a look with the B776 one. I picked up the themes of the Indonesia natural beautiful of the sea. As you all may know, Indonesia is the one of the country with a world's largest marine. So, i applied those shade of the blue sea on my eyes. Here's the look...
Using Fake Lashes B776 from Make Up Tools Shop
The Products i used...
- Naturactor foundie #151
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- MAC Studio Fix NC35 for touch up
- PAC Blush B01+B02
- PAC B05 for contouring jaw, cheek, and nose bridge
- Stila Contour Kit for highlight in nose bridge
- NARS Albatross for highlight
- ELF Mineral e/s base
- NYX JEP "Milk" as a base
- NYX Single e/s "White" and "Irises"
- PAC Stacking e/s "S14"
- Bourjuis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Milani Liquif Eye e/l "Aqua" for waterline
- Prestige Total Intensity e/l "Fierce Blue" for upper lash line
- NYX Slides on pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- Maybelline Mascara "Black"
- Falsies B776 from Make Up Tools Shop
- MUFE Rouge Artist Lipstick "30" and "31"
- NYX Round Lipgloss "Doll Pink" for centre of the lips
And here's the falsies...
So many times i told yaaa,,, Make Up Tools Shop sells a lotta kind of the great fake lashes. They also sells brushes too nad the other make up tools. And i guarantee that their collections are sooo good. You won't never disappoint when shopping there. Because the owner know how to offer the good quality stuffs with affordable price. That's what a girls want, 'eh?!
Just visit her shop,,, Go... Go... Go...
Have a nice weekend, People ^_^