Purple is the one of the cool color. It makes us look mysterious yet romantic. But basically, shade of purple can be use with every skin tone color, whether it's Cool or warm.
- Dark Purple gives you dramatic look. So, make it softer by use a light pale pink on your lips and beige-pink on the cheeks.
- Light Purple gives you romantic look. So, you can make it more beautiful by adding a rosey cheeks and dusty rose on your lips.
- Don't use a bold blackest eyeliner, make it soft with Plum eyeliner, or burgundy.
- Give a little highlight on your apple of the cheeks, so you will looks glowing.
- If you wanna have the perfect wings effect on your outer V, put a scotch tape and form a diagonal line from bottom tip of your eyes toward the brow. But it's Depend on how long the wings that you like..
The Products i used...
- MAC Studio Fix NC35
- SLEEK Blush "Pixie Pink"
- NYX HD e/s base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Black Bean" for making the color more intense
- SLEEK Bad Girl Palette
- Borjouis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- NYX Matte Lipstick "Summer Breeze"
- NYX Round Lipstick "Dolly Pink"
And here's the palette...