So i want to participate by making a looks with that Independence Day nuance. i'm choosing to be a soldier. Because, the existences of soldiers in a country is so important. They keep the country from dangerous, from threats abroad, and many more...
I put the army green and brown on my eyes. Because that's identical with the color of military's uniform. Plus adding a dramatic lashes in my lower lash line for more harsh looking. And also, i make this look because i join #MakeUpChallenge by @Looxperiments in Twitter, And the themes is about "Army Looks Makeup"
So here it is...
For more Dramatic Lower Lashes
The Products i used...
- Kryolan SupraColor W4
- MAC Concealer Studio Fix "NW30"
- NARS l/p "Eden"
- PAC Blush on "B08" for shading
- NARS Blush on "DolceVita"
- Stila Contouring Kit for Highlight & Shading
- ELF Mineral e/s base
- NYX Single e/s "Hawaiian Coffee"
- NYX Single e/s "Exotic Green"
- LT Pro e/s "ES05"
- Coastal Scent Palette
- UD 24/7 Glides om Pencil "Stash"
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Maybelline Mascara "Black" for lower lashes
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder "Dark Brown/Brown"
- MUFE Lipstick "504" --> Discontinued item.
And here's the palette..