Today i wear silver e/s with a touch of black for the wings effect. i really like this looks, because Smokey Eyes is my favorite makeup besides summer bronzy looks. This look is perfect for evening party or Clubbing. Because the eye makeup is sooo bold and edgy. It will more fabulous if you wear pale pink or nude lipstick. Plus, if you wanna get a very special & glam look add a glitter eyeliner over the black eyeliner, or dab a lil glitter in the Outer V. Voila!
So, Here it is...
- MUFE HD Foundation #155
- NARS l/p "Eden"
- MAC Stufio Fix nc35
- PAC Blush from palette "Baby Pink"
- Borjuois Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Coastal Scent 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette Silver and grey and black
- NYX Single e/s "Hollywood"
- NYX Single e/s "White"
- MAD Mineral Gel liner "Blackout"
- NYS Jumbo eye pencil "Blackbean" for waterline
- NYX Slide on pencil "Platinum" for waterline
- MAC Lipstick "Snob"
- Beauty Style Matte lipstick "Shy Blush"
And this is the e/s that i used...
The red sign is the e/s for that looks...
What do you think? Hehehhhee...