First, here's my FOTD
The Product that i used...
- MUFE Matt Velvet Foundie #35
- NARS l/p "Eden"
- Bobbi Brown Blush "Nectar"
- NYX HD e/s primer
- Loreal HIP e/s "Charisma"
- MAD Gel liner "Blackout"
- Borjuois Clubbing e/l "Black" for a waterline
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Mascara Waterproof "Black"
- MAC Lipstick "Brave"
- NYX Megashine lipgloss "Natural"
So here it is the Loreal HIP e/s "Charisma" Swatches...
The purplish are so pretty right? And it's a flexible color. Wearable! You can wear it for Day or Night.
*Tips by me:
- Wear it for DayTime. Use the light purple on your lids. Don't let it out from your outer eyes. Keep it Natural. Apply black or plum gel liner in your lash line.
- Wear it for NightTime. Use the dark purple on your lids the apply a bit light purple to your crease with a "C" crease brush. So your overall lids will looks smokey yet bright. And don't forget to apply black gel liner with a wings style. So bold!
- Make it prettier with dusty rose blush and beige-pink lipcolor. Add a lipgloss to make it fuller and sexier...