I wanna told you, i really love my jacket. i wear it [almost] everyday. it's from Pull and Bear Yes,, it's so comfort to wore. And easy to mix & match with the other clothes. LoveLoveLove it...
So here it is, Face of the Day.. Yay!
The Products i used...
- ELF Tinted Moisturizer spf12 "Beige"
- NARS l/p "Desert"
- MAC Studio Fix nc35 (for touch up)
- ELF HD powder (for finishing)
- Bobbi Brown blush on "Nectar"
- ELF mineral e/s primer
- Coastal Scent palette in Green
- MAD Gel liner "Endangered"
- UD 24/7 Glides on pencil "Mildew" for waterline
- NYX Slides on pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- Kay Colection falsies
- NYX Lipstick "Bravo" -> The product has already discontinued.. ;(
And here's the stuff...
Sooo,, what do you think? hehehee,,, am i look good in green?
Actually, Green is a warm color. And for a cool skintone color, you still can use green for your eye makeup. It depend on which green color do you choose..
*Tips By Me* For a Cool skintone girl if you wanna use green
- Choose a light with a hint of silvery effect of green shade. You can choose Kiwi green, lime green, or pale green
- It will be fun if you combine your green e/s with blue e/l or silver e/l in waterline
- Use a peach with a hint of rosey blush
- Make it prettier with coral or pale pink lipcolor